Abish Mathew, born on February 28, 1987, is an Indian stand-up comedian, motivational speaker and Youtuber. He is best known for being the host of Son of Abish and for his work All India Bakchod.
Abish Mathew Parents/Family
His parents’ details are not available. He has two elder brothers named Aneesh Mathew and Bineesh Mathew.
Abish Mathew Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Abish Mathew
- Nicknames: Appu
- Birthday: February 28, 1987
- Age: 30 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Delhi, India
- Current Residence: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Education: University of Delhi
- Profession: stand-up comedian, motivational speaker and Youtuber
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian (Indian)
- Religion: Christianity
- Spouse/Wife:Archana Kavi
- Eye Color:Dark Brown
- Hair Color:Black
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 78 kg (172 lbs.)
— Abish Mathew (@abishmathew) 17 December 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Abish Mathew
- Mathew has worked with Hit 95 FMfor three years before deciding to pursue for stand-up comedy.
- While studying at the Delhi University, Mathew was the lead vocalist of the Delhi teen rock band called Lithium X.
- Mathew has been a headliner comic for many comedy companies such as the Weirdass Comedy, Schitzengiggles, East India Comedy, The Papa CJ Comedy Company
- He loves to carve on small wooden pieces using pencils.
- Growing up, he always knew that he wanted to make people laugh. Upon watching Robin Williams’s comedic performances on YouTube, his resolve to become a stand-up comedian only became stronger.
- Mathew has released songs the Modern Break up Song (featuring Mallika Dua) and End of The Month.
- His YouTube channel has over 600k subscribers.
- Visit Mathew’s official website @ sonofabish.com.