Enikő Mihalik, born on 11 May 1987 is a Hungarian model who came to fame after placing 4th in the Elite Model Look (2002). She is mostly known for her work with Dutch photography team Vinoodh Matadin and Inez van Lamsweerde.
Eniko Mihalik Parents/Family
Born in Békéscsaba, Hungary, her father’s name is Mihalik György. She has a sister.
Eniko Mihalik Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Eniko Mihalik
- Nicknames: Eniko
- Birthday: May 11, 1987
- Age: 30 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Békéscsaba, Hungary
- Current Residence: New York City, New York, United States
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: Model
- Nationality: Hungarian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld
- Eye Color:Blue
- Hair Color:Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: 700 Thousand USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch (178 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs.)
— Eniko Mihalik (@enikoeva) 30 October 2016
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Eniko Mihalik
- While studying in school, Mihalik was often teased and ridiculed for being too thin.
- Mihalik was discovered at a shopping mall when she was just 15 years old.
- In 2002, Mihalik won the Hungarian leg of the modeling competition organized by Elite Model Agency.
- Mihalik was selected as Playmate of the month by Playboymagazine for the December 2016 issue.