Jennie Elizabeth McAlpine, born on 12 February 1984 is a British television actress, businesswoman and comedian. Jennie is widely known for her role in the soap opera Coronation Street as Fiz Brown. McAlpine also took part in I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! season 17 in 2017, where she came in fourth place.
Jennie McAlpine Parents/Family
Born in Bury, Greater Manchester, England, UK, her father’s name is Tom McAlpine, an ex-chairman of Mood Swings Network who died in March 2017 and mother’s name is Linda McAlpine. She has an elder brother named Thomas McAlpine.
Yael Stone Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Spouse
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jennie Elizabeth McAlpine
- Nicknames: Jennie McAlpine
- Birthday: February 12, 1984
- Age: 33 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Bury, Greater Manchester, England, UK
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: Comedian, Television actress and Businesswoman
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Irish and Scottish ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Husband/Spouse: Chris Farr
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Red
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: 1.5 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inch (160 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs.)
— Jennie McAlpine (@jenniemcalpine) 14 December 2017
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Jennie McAlpine
- McAlpine opened a tea café named Annie’s Restaurant & Tea Shopwith her husband (2012).
- Her café is the world’s first tea room which is breastfeeding friendly.
- She has said that she was not so popular in school and grades were not so. She went to school to perform in plays only.
- Her parents separated when McAlpine was young; she was raised by her father.
- She was just 17 while auditioning for the role of Fiz Brown in 2001. Initially, Jennie was just hired for five episodes but later was cast full time.
- Jennie has a black pet pug called Elvis.