Lindsey Stirling, born on September 21, 1986 is an American dancer, violinist, composer and performance artist. Stirling presents choreographed violin performances, live and in music videos found on her YouTube channel, which was created in 2007. Her music video called “Crystallize” is the eighth-most watched video of 2012. She has more than 10 million Subscribers on YouTube.
— Lindsey Stirling (@LindseyStirling) 23 ตุลาคม 2560
Lindsey Stirling Parents/Family
Born on Santa Ana, California, USA, her father’s name is Stephen J. Stirling, a religious author and educator who died on January 24, 2017, from cancer and her mother name is Diane Stirling. Lindesey has 4 sisters named Jennifer, Brooke S. Passey, Marina and Vova.
Lindsey Stirling Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lindsey Stirling
- Nicknames: Linds, Lindseystomp, Zi-Zi, The Hip-Hop Violinist, Dancing Violinist.
- Birthday: September 21, 1986
- Age: 31 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Santa Ana, California, USA
- Current Residence: L.A., California, USA
- Education: BYU Marriott School of Management.
- Profession: Performance artist, Musician, Composer and Dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Mormonism
- Boyfriend: Devin Graham (2012-2013)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Multicolored
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Net Worth: 10 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3.5 inch or 161 cm
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Lindsey Stirling
- Lindsey started to play the violin at the age of 5.
- In high school, Lindsey won Spirit Award in America’s Junior Miss Finals
- She used to be a member of band called “Charley Jenkins Band”for a year.
- Lindsey suffered from depression and anorexia.
- In 2017, Lindsey won the Billboard Music Awardfor best top electronic/dance album for Brave Enough.
- Lindsey was able to publish her name on Forbes magazine’s 30 Under 30 In Music: The Class Of 2015.
- Visit Lindsey’s official website @ lindseystirling.com.