Maggie Lindemann, born on July 21, 1998 is an American singer-songwriter who is known for her debut single “Pretty Girl” released in 2016 peaked at number 16 in the Netherlands, number 8 in Norway, number 4 in Sweden and number 6 in Belgium and UK.
Maggie Lindemann Parent/Family
Born in Dallas, Texas, United States, her father’s name is Barton Duane Lindemann and mother’s name is Susan Denise Denson. She has a brother whose detail is not available.
Maggie Lindemann Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Margaret Elizabeth Lindemann
- Nicknames: Maggie
- Date of Birth: July 21, 1998
- Age: 19 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: Singer and songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Brennen Taylor
- Eye Color:Dark Brown
- Hair Color:Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Net Worth: 200 Thousand USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch (163 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs.)
“ok smile” pic.twitter.com/EMM8O19UNW
— Maggie Lindemann (@MaggieLindemann) 12 February 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Maggie Lindemann
- At the age of 14, she began her social media career.
- Her music career started to grow after she was discovered by Gerald Tennison on social media.
- Maggie shifted to Los Angeles on Tennison’s request to launch her career. He hired a professional vocal coach and got her in prestigious recording studios.
- She has suffered from cyber bullying and at one point; Maggie was so depressed that she was even considered to deleting her social media accounts.
- Visit Maggie’s official website @ com.