Sam Nunberg, born on June 21, 1981 is an American public affairs consultant. He was also a political advisor to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016. In March 2018, he was subpoenaed by a grand jury for testimony and documents for the Special Counsel of Russia investigation.
Sam Nunberg Family/Parents
Sam Nunberg Affairs/Married
Not Available. For more info, contact Sam on twitter.
If the Hitler adoring Farrakhan hates the USA, Jews & others so much then he should just disappear from our great country & spend his remaining time anywhere else. As for Congressmen aligned w this evil fool, it’s time to disavow America’s leading anti-Semite or resign! https://t.co/d0kgHkd7vD
— Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) 11 March 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sam Nunberg
- Nickname: Sam
- Birthday: June 21, 1981
- Age: 36 years old
- Birthplace: United Sates
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: McGill University, Touro College
- Profession: Political advisor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Monday is 10 years since Eliot Spitzer resigned as governor of New York. https://t.co/4UxxsHR3j7
— Jimmy Vielkind (@JimmyVielkind) 9 March 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Sam Nunberg
- He is a former political advisor to Donald Trump and Trump campaign.
- He has been subpoenaed by Special jury, Robert Mueller.
- In February 2014, he was fired by Trump after arranging a Buzzfeed interview of Trump that ended up being highly critical of Trump.