Edward Christopher Sheeran, born on 17 February 1991, is an English singer, songwriter, guitarist, and record producer. Ed came to fame after releasing his debut album, + (plus) which was released on 9 September 2011 and has been certified 7-times platinum in the UK.
Family / Relationships
Ed Sheeran Parents/ Family
Born in Hallifax, West Yorkshire, and raised in Framlingham, his father’s name is John Misty, an art curator as well as lecturer and mother’s name is Imogan Sheeran, a culture publicist turned jewelry designer. His paternal grandparents are Irish.
Ed Sheeran Affairs/Girlfriends/Spouse/Wife
His girlfriend’s name was Nina Nesbitt, a Scottish singer-songwriter (who was in his music video for “Drunk”) in 2012 before breaking up.
In January 2014, Sheeran was in a relationship with Athina Andrelos, who works for British chef Jamie Oliver. They broke up in February 2015.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Edward Christopher Sheeran
- Nicknames: Ed Sheeran
- Birthday: February 17, 1991
- Age: 26 Years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Hallifax, West Yorkshire
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Undergraduate at the age of 18 in 2009 from Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildfrod.
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist and record producer.
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/ Race: White
- Religion: Catholic Christian
- Girlfriend: Nina Nesbitt before 2012, Athina Andrelos (2014-2015), Cherry Seaborn since July 15 to till.
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: 68 million USD
- Earrings: Not available
- Height: 5 Feet 8 Inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 82 Kg (181 lbs.)
— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) 13 January 2017
Facts that you may not about Ed Sheeran
- His most of the songs are related about his love life.
- He is always keep in touch with Irish people.
- He has been friends with fellow English singer, Passenger, since he was 15.
- As an actor, Sheeran has portrayed few roles on Home and Away and on The Bastard Executioner. He has appeared as a Lannister soldier on Game of Thrones.
- His Single “Thinking Out Loud”, has earned him 2 Grammy Awards at the 2016 ceremony: Best Pop Solo Performance and Song of the Year.
- In 2015, Ed won the Brit Award for Album of the Year