Chachi Gonzales, born on January 23, 1996 is an American dancer as well as an actress who is known for being the member of dance crew called I.Am.Me. She is very popular in social media such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook where she has over a million followers.
Chachi Gonzales Parents/Family
Born in Houston, Texas, United States, her father’s name is David L. Gonzales and mother’s name is Guadalupe Gonzales. She has two elder sisters named Dominique Gonzales and Leslie Gonzales and two elder brothers named Chris Gonzales and David Gonzales.
Chachi Gonzales Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated
Josh Leyva (2014-2017)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Olivia Irene Gonzales
- Nickname: Chachi Gonzales
- Birth Date: January 23, 1996
- Age: 23 Years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Lanier Middle School
- Profession: Actress and Cancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Mexican descent)
- Religion: Christianity
- Boyfriend: Jukka Hilden
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 Inch (162.5 cm)
- Weight: 51 kg (112.5 lbs)
— Chachi Gonzales (@chachigonzales) 16 aprile 2018
Trivia and Facts You May not Know about Chachi Gonzales
- At the age of 6, Chachi enrolled at a local dance studio and was trained as a ballet dancer.
- In 2010, after the disbandment of Marvelous Motion, its three members Di “Moon” Zhang, Phillip “Pacman” Chbeeb and Brandon “747” Harrell organized an audition to create a new crew named I.aM.mE. They added three new members: Olivia “Chachi” Gonzales Jana “Jaja” Vaňková and Emilio “Millie” Dosal in preparation for America’s Best Dance Crew: Season of the Superstars. Chachi was the youngest member of I.aM.mE.
- Chachi was one of the backup dancers for the Tribute to Britney Spears as part of the MTV Video Music Awards 2011.
- In 2012, Chachi was named “Teen Choreographer of the Year” at the World of Dance 2012 Industry Awards and made a dance appearance with the group .aM.mE in the Disney TV programme called Shake It Up.
- In June 2013, Chachi choreographed the dance to the second theme song of the fashion doll franchise known as Monster High, in “We Are Monster High”.
- In 2014, Chichi appeared in the lead role in feature film The Legend of DarkHorse County which was directed by Shawn Welling.
- Chachi won the Remi Award for Best Supporting Actress for The Legend of DarkHorse County.
- In 2015, Chachi won the silver Remi Awards for Original Comedy Short for In the News episode “Dog Day” as well as for the AXI episode “Alive” for Best Dramatic Original Short Film.
- In May 2015, Chicha visited the Philippines to judge in the grand finals of the Jagthug World Dance Off competition, held at the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila on May 30, 2015. They also taught two days of dance workshops at SM Megamall.
- For more info, contact Chachi on Twitter and Instagram.