Liv Freundlich, born on April 11, 2002 is an American actress who is known for her role as Older Maggie in the film Trust the Man and in the movie The Rebound. Liv made her theatrical film debut alongside her mother Julianne Moore. Liv has worked with actors including Catherine Zeta-Jones and Justin Bartha.
Keira Rae Family/Parents
Born in United States, her father’s name is Bart Freundlich, who is a film and TV Director and her mother’s name is Julianne Moore who is an actress. She has an elder brother named Caleb Freundlich who is an actor.
Liv Freundlich Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Liv Helen Moore Freundlich
- Nickname: Liv
- Birthday: April 11, 2002
- Age: 16 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Chapin School For Girls
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (German, Welsh, Irish, English, Ashkenazi Jewish and Scottish ancestry from mother)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Red
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Aries
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: 5 Feet 9 inch (175 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.50 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Liv Freundlich
- Liv made her on-screen debut from 2005.
- Liv belongs to the family of actors as well as directors.
- She along with her mother Julianne Moore posed for the Vogue which was photographed by photographer named Annie Leibovitz.
- She acted with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Justin Bartha in the 2009 film titled The Rebound.
- Liv is not active on social media.