Gavin de Becker, born on October 26, 1954 is an American author & security specialist for governments, public figures and large corporations. He is the founder & chairman of Gavin de Becker and Associates.
Gavin De Becker Family/Parents
Born in United States, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet.
Gavin De Becker Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single. We will let you know if he started to date anybody.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Gavin De Becker
- Nickname: Gavin
- Birthday: October 26, 1954
- Age: 65 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Author & security specialist
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Salt and Pepper
- Eye Color: Black
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody yet. He is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Gavin De Becker
- Along with the United States Marshals Service, Gavin co-designed the MOSAIC Threat Assessment Systems, used to screen threats to Justices of the Supreme Court of United States, members of United States Congress, & senior officials of the Central Intelligence Agency. In 1997, Los Angeles County Law enforcement agencies adopted MOSAIC to help police manage & reduce spousal abuse cases that might escalate to homicide.
- Gavin was twice appointed to the President’s Advisory Board at the United States Department of Justice & he served two terms on the Governor’s Advisory Board at the California Department of Mental Health.
- In 2008, Oprah Winfrey dedicated a show to commemorate the ten-year anniversary of the publication of the book, The Gift of Fear. She dedicated 2 hour-long shows to de Gavin’s work in domestic violence.
- His latest book titled Just 2 Seconds, has been described as a guide for protectors of at-risk people and includes five lessons for people charged with protecting others. It also includes summaries of incidents from the last decades for training and analysis.
- Bill Cosby hired his form in 1997 to investigate the murder of his son, Ennis.
- Gavin has served as an adviser for the anti-bullying resource, Bystander Revolution.