Artist Julius Dubose, born on December 6, 1995, known by the stage name A Boogie wit da Hoodie, is an American singer, rapper and songwriter who is best known for his song titled “Drowning”, which managed to peaked at #38 on the Billboard Hot 100. The same song became the lead single for his debut album titled The Bigger Artist.
A Boogie wit da Hoodie Family/Parents
Born in The Bronx, New York, United States, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet.
A Boogie wit da Hoodie Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He is dating Ella Rodriguez who is an Instagram star. They have a daughter named Melody Valentine.
View this post on Instagram
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Artist Julius Dubose
- Nickname: A Boogie wit da Hoodie, A Boogie
- Birthday: December 06, 1995
- Age: 22 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York, United States
- Current Residence: The Bronx, New York, United States
- Education: DeWitt Clinton High School
- Profession: Singer, Rapper, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Girlfriend: Ella Rodriguez
- Net Worth: 3 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch (178 cm)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lbs)
View this post on Instagram
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about A Boogie wit da Hoodie
- His early teen age years were smooth and calm as he doesn’t get into trouble because of his shy nature. However, the troubled years began after Boogie got into high school and he started skipping classes and started using drugs.
- Boogie was often arrested for selling marijuana and cannabis. When he turned 16, his parents send him to Florida in a hope that Boogie would stay away from trouble there. Even in Florida, he refused to find his ways and was eventually placed under house arrest. But, this step turned out to be a blessing for him as he had a lot of free time, which he used to work on the music.
- After high school graduation, Boogie decided to focus on his music career and took up jobs like pizza delivery and working in construction.
- It took him a lot of time in completing his debut song titled Temporary as he struggled with rap flow, so he hire a singing coach to get the vocal technique right. He released the single at the age of 19.
- In 2015, Boogie move back to New York City to work on his music career.
- His debut mixtape titled Artistwas inspired by a messy romantic relationship. Boogie took inspiration from his heartbreak to write his song, Still Think About You.
- In 2015, Boogie collaborated with rapper Quincy “QP” Acheampong to start his Highbridge Label. They created a home studio too.
- In June 2014, Boogie posted his first soundtrack on SoundCloud. It was a freestyle called 0 to 100.
- In 2016, Boogie was hired by Drake to open for him in 3 concerts. He was also invited by Future for his Summer Sixteen Tour.
- Visit Boogie’s official website @ aboogiehbtl.com.
- For more information on Boogies contact him on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SoundCloud and YouTube.