Abby Dahlkemper(born on 13th May 1993) is a famous American Football player who plays as the defender for US National team and North Carolina Courage and has also played to UCLA Bruins and LA Blues. Besides, she has also played for other football clubs such as MVLA, Avalanche, Western New York Flash etc. She also represented US under 23 Women’s Soccer Team in the year 2013.
Abby Dahlkemper Family/Parents
Abby Dahlkemper was born on 13th May,1993 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and was raised in Menlopark, California. Her parents are Andrew and Susan Dahlkemper. Moreover, she also has two brothers namely Andrew and Joe. She is of White Ethnicity.
Abby is currently in relationship with a German professional baseball player, Max Kepler and they were seen enjoying vacations in different places. She was single until 2012.
- Full Name: Abigail “Abby” Lynn Dahlkemper
- Nickname: Abby Dahlkemper
- Birthday: 13th May, 1993
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Current Residence: USA
- Education: Sacred Heart Preparatory
- Profession: Soccer player
- Nationality: American
- Spouse/Affairs: Boyfriend (Max Kepler)
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Ethnicity: White
- Brothers: Andrew and Joe
- Net Worth: $5-10 Million
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches (approx.)
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not about Abby Dahlkemper
- Her football career was started in 2005 by playing for MVLA Avalanche.
- She was the student of Sacred Heart Preparatory and there she played for the soccer team too.
- She was given the title of Gatorade California Girls Soccer Player of the Year in the year 2010.
- Abby is the lover of travelling and she is often seen in the most expensive tourist destinations.
- She played for the college team of UCLA Bruins in 2011 and scored 5 goals in 93 matches before leaving the club.
- She made her first official debut in the club WNYF in April of 2015.
- For more information about Abby, contact her on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
You might also like to know about actress, Kristin Cavallari.