Abigail Breslin, born on April 14, 1996, she is an American actress as well as a singer. Abigail started her acting career when she was 3 years old. She was also nominated for the Academy Awards, Best supporting Actress for her acting in Little Miss Sunshine (2006). She has worked on many movie such as August:Osage County (2013), Rango (2011), Zombieland (2009), My Sister’s Keeper (2009), Nim’s Island (2008), Definitely, Maybe (2008), No Reservations (2007) and so on.
Before Fame: Abigail started her acting career at the early age of 3.
Abigail Breslin Family/Parents/Religion
Born in New York City, Abigail parents are Michael and Kim Breslin, a telecommunications programmer, expert, and consultant. Abigail’s father is from jewish descent and she has 2 older brothers, Spencer and Ryan. They both are actors.
Abigail Breslin Affairs/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Abigail Kathleen Breslin
- Nicknames: Abigail
- Birthday: April 14, 1996
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: $12 million US
- Height: 5 feet 1 inch
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size:Not Available
- Shoe Size:Not Available
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Biceps:Not Available
- Waist: 25 inches
- Hip: 32 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 37 inches
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Facts/Trivia that you probably didn’t know
- Her favorite Animation movie is Finding Nemo (2003).
- As part of the Toy Mountain Campaign, Abigail has doanted various items to Rocky Stone to help less fortunates
- She is the fifth youngest actress to be nominated for best supporting actress at the early age of ten.
- Abigail is also in a band called “CABB” with Cassidy Reiff.
- Abigail is named after theAbigail Adams, First Lady of USA.
- Her favorite actresses are Margaret O’Brien and Meryl Streep.