Adèle Exarchopoulos, born November on 1993 is a French actress who is known for her leading role in Blue Is the Warmest Colour (2013) as Adèle, for which she earned critical acclaim and international attention. At the 2013 Cannes Film Festival, Adele became the youngest person in the history of the festival to be awarded the Palme d’Or.
Adèle Exarchopoulos Parents/Family
Born in Paris, France, her father’s name is Didier Exarchopoulos, a guitarist and mother’s name is Marina Niquet, a Nurse.
Adèle Exarchopoulos Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Jérémie Laheurte (2012-2015)
She is dating Doums. They have a son named Ismaël Frémont. For more info, contact Adele on Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Adèle Exarchopoulos
- Nickname: Adèle
- Birthday: November 22, 1993
- Age: 24 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Unknown
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Greek and French ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Boyfriend: Doums
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 57 Kg (125.5 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Adèle Exarchopoulos
- Her parents put her in acting class when she was just 9 years old to cure her of her shyness.
- In her interviews, Adele has said that she first fell in love at the 14. But the affair turned out to be regrettable.
- In 2006, Adele was discovered by an agent, which led to her bagging her first acting chance in I.S, police scientifique.
- She was just 13 years old when she got her first film role in
- She is the youngest actress to win Palme d’Or.
- In 2014, Adele managed to place on the 25th spot in the “Top 99 Most Desirable Women” list.