Adrienne C. Moore, born on August 14, 1980 is an American actress. She is known for her role in the Netflix comedy-drama series Orange Is the New Black as Cindy “Black Cindy” Hayes
— The Humane Society of the United States (@HumaneSociety) 4 October 2017
Adrienne C. Moore Parents/Family
Born in Nashville, Tennessee, U.S., her father’s name is Wayne Moore and her mother name is Glenda Moore. She has a brother named Wayne Moore Jr. and a twin-sister named Annette Moore.
Adrienne C. Moore Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Adrienne C. Moore
- Nicknames: Adrienne
- Birthday: August 14, 1980
- Age: 337 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Current Residence: Brooklyn, New York, U.S
- Education: New School for Drama
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian by birth
- Boyfriend: N/A
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac: Leo
- Net Worth: 1.5 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 89 kg (196 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Adrienne C. Moore
- Moore has worked as a commercial and voice-over artist
- Moore stage career began with an Off-Broadway Production.
- Adrienne met her manager while doing the Milk Like Sugar
- She has worked for theatres like Playwrights Horizons, LaJolla Playhouse and The Public Theatre.
- Moore lost 20 pounds before doing the underwear scene in comedy-drama series Orange is the New Black.
- Moore also does volunteering work for the Naked Angelsyouth program and 52nd Street Project.
- Moore studied alongside Christopher Shinn, Ron Leibman, Robert LuPone, Pippin Parker and Paul Rudd in The New School for Drama.
- In 2015, Moore won the Screen Actors Guild Awardfor Outstanding Performance by the Ensemble in a Comedy Series.
- Being a Southern girl, Moore likes spicy food and playing with various types of seasonings.