Alan Bersten (born on May 26, 1994) is an American professional dancer and choreographer who is mainly specializing in ballroom dancing. Alan was a finalist and made it to the top six on the FOX television series So You Think You Can Dance: Seaon 10. Alan is best known for his appearances as a dancer on the ABC dance competition television series called Dancing With The Stars. Alan currently appears as a professional mentor on Dancing with the Stars: Juniors which is a spin-off of the Dancing with the Stars series. He is also the winning mentor of the first season.
Alan Bersten Family/Parents
Born in Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States, his father’s details are not available yet and his mother’s details are also not available yet.
Alan Bersten Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Paige VanZant (2016)
Alexis Ren (2018)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Alan Bersten
- Nickname: Alan
- Birthday: May 26, 1994
- Age: 26 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Hopkins High School and University of Minnesota
- Profession: Dancer and choreographer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Girlfriend: He is probably single.
- Net Worth: 1 – 3 Million USD
- Height: 6 feet 0 inch or 183 cm
- Weight: 78 kg (171 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Alan Bersten
- He started dancing at the age of 7.
- In 2018, while on tour for the show Dancing With The Stars, he complained of a severe stomach ache and had to rush to the hospital. They detected a high level of calcium in his blood and had to run some other tests. Later it was found that Alan had a tumor on his left parathyroid gland which needs to be removed through surgical operation.
- In Dancing With The Stars: Season 20, he was a member of the troupes which continued for four seasons till Alan officially became a professional partner in season 25.
- When he was 16 years old, Alan drove too fast in the driveway and slammed the car into the front door. When asked about it, Alan blamed the snow.
- While growing up, Alan’s favorite show was Seinfeld.
- Alan auditioned for the So You Think You Can Dance because his brother was auditioned too.
- Alan had his first kiss when he was 9 years old.
- Alan loves watching documentaries.
- Alan is a dog person.
- He loves playing chess.
- For more information about Alan contact him on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.