Alan Walker, born on 24 August 1997, formerly known by the stage name DJ Walkzz, is a Norwegian-British record producer and DJ who is best known for his 2015 single titled “Faded”, which received platinum certifications in over 10 different countries. He is ranked number 17th on DJ Mag‘s Top 100 DJs list of 2017, placing 38 positions higher than the previous year.
Alan Walker Family/Parents
Born in Northampton, England, his father’s name is Philip Alan Walker and mother’s name is Hilde Omdal Walker. He has an elder sister named Camilla Joy Walker and younger brother named Andreas Walker.
Alan Walker Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
View this post on Instagram
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Alan Olav Walker
- Nickname: DJ Walkzz, Walkzz
- Birthday: August 24, 1997
- Age: 21 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Northampton, England
- Current Residence: Bergen, Norway
- Education: Not Available yet
- Profession: DJ, Record Producer
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White (English and Manx ancestry from father and Norwegian descent from mother)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Girlfriend: He is probably single
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch (180 cm)
- Weight: 72 kg (159 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Alan Walker
- Alan started creating music on his laptop with the help of FL Studio called FruityLoops, which is a common program for beginners.
- Alan had created around 40 singles before his single titled Fadewas picked up by Sony Music Sweden.
- When he was just 2 years old, his family move to Bergen, Norway.
- While growing up, Alan had a keen interest in computers.
- Alan has told in his interviews that his single titled Fade was inspired by K-391 and Ahrix.
- Visit Alan’s official website @ alanwalker.no.
- For more information about Alan contact him on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.