Alexander Acosta (born on 16th January 1969) is an American attorney and politician who is 27th United States Secretary of Labour serving the post from the year 2017. He is the first Hispanic person to be nominated by President Trump in his cabinet. Alexander is a member of the Republican party who was appointed to National Labor Relations Board and later on served the post of Assitant Attorney General for Civil Rights and US Attorney for Southern District of Florida. He began his career by working as a law clerk on the US Court of Appeals.
Alexander Acosta Family/Parents
Alexander was born on 16th January 1969 in Miami, Florida. He was the Cuban refugees. The information about his parents is still unknown and he was the first person in his family to graduate from college.
Alexander Acosta Affairs/Spouse
Alexander’s wife name is Jan Williams.
- Full Name: Rene Alexander Acosta
- Nickname: Alexander Acosta
- Birthday: 16th January 1969
- Age: 50 years old
- Birthplace: Miami, Florida, US
- Current Residence: US
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Attorney, Politician, Law School Dean
- Nationality: American
- Wife: Jan Williams
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Net Worth: Coming soon…
- Height: Coming soon…
- Weight: Coming soon…
Trivia/ Facts that you probably may not about Alexander Acosta
- Alexander is an attorney and politician from America who serves the post of 27th United States Secretary of Labour.
- He is the first Hispanic person to be nominated Tump’s cabinet.
- He served the post of Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights Division in the year 2003.
- He received a Bachelor in Arts from Harvard College.
- He also became the Chairman of U.S Century Bank in 2013.
- He became the dean of Florida International University College of Law in the year 2009.
- In 2013, he was given the award of Chairman’s Higher Education.
- He was in the list of 100 most influential people in the business ethics which was listed by Ethisphere Institute.
- For more information about Alexander, contact him on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.