Ali Gatie born on May 31, 1997 is an Iraqi–Canadian singer, rapper and songwriter who came to fame with his breakout hit, It’s You that was released in 2019 and charted worldwide splashing onto the US Billboard Hot 100. The single also managed to reach the top 40 positions in Australia, Ireland, Canada and Sweden and the top 10 in Germany and New Zealand.
Ali Gatie Family/Parents
Born in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, his father’s details are not available yet and her mother’s details are also not available yet. He has a sister and a brother.
Ali Gatie Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Ali Gatie
- Nickname: Ali
- Birthday: May 31, 1997
- Age: 23 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: University dropped out
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Rapper
- Nationality: Iraqi
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Iraqi descent)
- Religion: Coming Soon
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Girlfriend: He is probably single
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch or 173 cm
- Weight: 74 kg (163 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Ali Gatie
- His family migrated from Yemen to Abu Dhabi and later settled in Mississauga in Ontario.
- At the age of 18, Ali began pursuing a music career and started to record in 2016.
- His song titled, It’s You was noted for its beautiful lo-fi production, touching, love-sick lyrics, soul-stirring acoustic guitar. Ali has said it only took him 15 minutes to write the song.
- His song titled What If I Told You That I Love You was released on the TikTok in 2020 which gone viral, garnering over 20 million engagements.
- Gatie is the founder of record label named Li$N and gained recognition from various outlets such as HYPEBEAST, Complex, Forbes, Billboard and Genius.
- For more information about Ali, contact him on YouTube Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You might also like to know about singer, Garth Brooks