Alisha Ilhaan Bø born on March 6, 1997, also known as Alisha Boe, is a Norwegian-Somali actress who is known for playing the role of Jessica Davis in the Netflix drama series 13 Reasons Why.
Alisha Boe Family/Parents
Born in Oslo, Norway, her mother’s name is Vibeke. Her mother is Norwegian where as his father is Somali.
Alisha Boe Affairs/Boyfriend/Husband
At the moment, Alisha is focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Alisha Ilhaan Bø
- Nickname: Alisha
- Birthday: March 6, 1997
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: Oslo, Norway
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: George Ellery Hale Middle School and Ivy Academia.
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial (Somali ancestry from father and Norwegian origin from mother)
- Religion: Unknown
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Boyfriend: She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 4 inch or 163 cm
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Alisha Boe
- In her interview, Alisha told that the day she filmed a rape scene for the series 13 Reasons Why, Alisha went home at the night and cried.
- In April 2017, Alisha collaborated with Joe Biden and Joy Gorman to speak against sexual assault as part of the campaign launched by It’s On Us Foundation.
- Alisha had to face bullying and had experience with sexual harassment while studying in middle school as well as in high school.
- Along with actor Tommy Dorfman and Selena Gomez, Alisha got semicolon tattooed on side of her right wrist in support of Project Semi-Colon which works to prevent suicides.
- In school production of Full House, Alisha played the role of Michelle and it was after this play, she told her mother that she wanted to become an actress.
- She enjoys reading fiction books in her free time.
- To prepare for her role of Jessica in the series 13 Reasons Why, Alisha got in touch with a close friend, who was a rape survivor.
- For more information about Alisha, contact her on Twitter and Instagram.