Allison Tolman born November 18, 1981, is an American actress who played the role of a police officer Molly Solverson in the season 1 and 2 of the FX television series Fargo, earning Emmy and Golden Globe nominations. She has also appeared on the movie Krampus (2015) and The Gift (2015).
Allison Tolman Family/Parents
Born in Harris County, Texas, United States, her father’s name is Davis Nichols Tolman and her mother’s name is Valerie Clohecy. She has one sister and two brothers.
Allison Tolman Affairs/Boyfriend/Husband
She is dating a guy name Tim Mcclean.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Allison Cara Tolman
- Nickname: Allison
- Birthday: November 18, 1981
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Harris County, Texas, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Baylor University
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Boyfriend: Tim Mcclean
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs.)
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about Allison Tolman
- She loves watching television.
- Once, Allison took Martin Freeman to see the child appropriate version of 12 Years a Slave after she misread the show name.
- She has a wardrobe full of tank tops that Allison buys from Target.
- She has a cat called Annie.
- The first time Allison visited New York was during a college field trip.
- In the past, Allison worked at a startup IT firm for around 3 years while she lived in Chicago. Later, she quit after the company was sold and an unethical environment started to develop.
- After Allison graduated from college, she moved to Dallas and co-founded the Second Thought Theatre.
- In 2004, Allison made her debut stage appearance in Anton in Show Business by playwright Jane Martin.
- In the past, she had declined multiple roles as wives, mothers and best friends in search of notable character roles.
- She had a small role on Fargo, but it turned her into a big star overnight.
- In 2009, Allison moved from Dallas to Chicago, Illinois to study at The Second City Training Center.
- Allison was not brought back for the later Fargo season as her role needed to be of a 4-year-old child.
- For more information about Allison, follow her on Instagram and Twitter.