Alton Mason born on November 21, 1997, is an American model who has walked the ramps for numerous fashion companies like Yeezy, Gucci, Eckhaus Latta, Hugo Boss, Versace, Fenty, Michael Kors, PUMA, Brooks Brothers, Philipp Plein, Ermenegildo Zegna, Jeremy Scott, Tom Ford, Louis Vuitton, Prabal Gurung, Valentino, Fendi and Karl Lagerfeld. He is a trained dancer as well
Alton Mason Family/Parents
Born in Arizona, United States, his father’s name is Alton Mason Sr. who was a professional basketball player and his mother was a model.
Alton Mason Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
At the moment, Alton is focusing on his career and developing his skill. He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Alton Mason Jr.
- Nickname: Alton
- Birthday: November 21, 1997
- Age: 21 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Arizona, United States
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: American Musical and Dramatic Academy
- Profession: Model, Dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black (Ghanian and Jamaican descent)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 6 feet 2 inch (188 cm)
- Weight: 71 kg (156.5 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Alton Mason
- While Alton was in Los Angeles taking dance classes, he was discovered via Instagram.
- Before he began his career as a model, Alton worked as an assistant to choreographer & creative director named Laurieann Gibson, for 3 years.
- Alton enjoys reading Egyptian and Moorish literature and eating hot wings.
- He loves listening to the music of Diana Ross, Al Green, Michael Jackson, Chaka Khan, James Brown, Erykah Badu, Tina Turner, The Notorious B.I.G., Donell Jones, LL Cool J, Frank Ocean, Sade.
- If he hadn’t been a model, Alton would probably be selling fruits in Cuba wearing a Jamaican tank top & jean shorts.
- Alton has taken tap dance and acting lessons.
- He believes in being the underdog.
- Alton has listed Naomi Campbell, Michael Jackson and Prince as some of his role models.
- For more information about Alton, contact him on Instagram.