Andrew Dice Clay, born on September 29, 1957, he is an American comedian as well as actor who became famous in the late 1980’s with a macho, brash and offensive persona as “The Diceman”.
Before Fame: Before fame, Dice went to James Madison High School.
Andrew Dice Clay Religion/Ethnicity/Family
Born in Brooklyn, New York, Dice parents name is Jacqueline and Fred Silverstein. He has 1 sister.
Andrew Dice Clay Affairs/Wife/Girlfriend
He got married several times, Kathy Swanson (1984 -1986), Kathleen Monica (1992-2002) had two sons named Maxwell Lee and Dillon Scott and Valerie Vasquez (2010-2014).
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Andrew Clay Silverstein
- Nicknames: The Diceman, Dice
- Birthday: September 29, 1957
- Age: 59 years old
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, US
- Current Residence: U.S.
- Education: James Madison High School
- Profession: Comedian, Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife:Kathy Swanson (1984–1986) Kathleen Monica (1992–2002) Valerie Vasquez (2010–2014)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size:Not Available
- Dress Size:Not Available
- Shoe Size:Not Available
- Chest Size:Not Available
- Biceps:Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Andrew Dice Clay
- He was the 1st and the only person who was banned for life from MTV, using foul language during the live broadcast on the music awards. Later, the ban was lifted.
- Madison Square Garden was sell out two nights in a row by him. Dice is the first comedian to achieve that.