Andy Robert Fowler, born onFebruary 16, 1994, is an English singer who is known for being one of the members of the boy band, RoadTrip. He used to be a part of the group called Overload Generation but they later split in January 2015. He participated with the group Overload Generation in the TV show, The X Factor in 2014 and they secure the 15th spot in the competition.
Andy Fowler Family/Parents
Born in Hazel Grove, Stockport, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, his father’s details are not available and his mother’s details are not available yet.
Andy Fowler Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
His girlfriend name is Amelia.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Andy Robert Fowler
- Nickname: Andy
- Birthday: February 16, 1994
- Age: 24 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Hazel Grove, Stockport, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: London, England, United Kingdom
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Girlfriend: Amelia
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 7 Inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs.)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Andy Fowler
- He is the eldest member of the band.
- Andy started his music career as a solo artist before serving as a supporter act for Harvrey Cantwell, a famed Musical.ly star. Andy used to play guitar in performances by Cantwell.
- In October 2014, Andy collaborated with Jordi Whitworth, Ollie Garland, Joey Devries and Ryan Robertson to form the music band called Overload. But due to copyright issues, they had to chagned the band named to Overload Generation.
- In January 2015, Overload Generation split after the members got involved in a spat on Twitter.
- In July 2015, Andy got together with Brooklyn Wyatt, Rye Beaumont, Mikey Cobban and Jack Duff to form the music band called RoadTrip. They managed to earn a lot of attention by covering Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran songs.
- He does not have social media account.