Angelina Jordon, born on 10 January 2006, known as Angelina Jordan, is a Norwegian singer. Angelina won the 2014 season of Norway’s Got Talent at the age of eight, by singing classic jazz standards, such as “Gloomy Sunday” and “Fly Me to the Moon”.
Angelina Jordon Family/Parents
Born in Oslo, Norway, her father’s name is Gerry and her mother’s name is Sara Astar. She also has a younger sister.
Angelina Jordon Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Angelina Jordan Astar
- Nickname: Angelina
- Birthday: 10 January 2006
- Age: 14 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Oslo, Norway
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Oslo School of Music and Performing Art
- Profession: Singer
- Nationality: Norway
- Ethnicity/Race: Mixed (Norwegian from mother and Asian from father)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 1 Million USD
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Angelina Jordon
- In 2015, she published the book titled Mellom to hjerter (Between two hearts) which was illustrated by her grandmother, Mery Zamani. The book tells the story of her meeting with a poor motherless girl in Asia to whom Angelina gives her shoes.
- Her mother is from Norway where as her father is from Japan.
- In addition to singing Angelina plays the violin, piano and flute.
- In September 2014, Angelina performed “Fly Me to the Moon” on the US TV show called The View.
- She has also appears in a small guest role in the episode of the 2014 season of the Netflix series called Lilyhammer, playing a role of a girl who sings in a bar.
- For more information about Angelina, contact her on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
You might also like to know about skateboarder and Social Media Star, Ben Azelart.