Anne Jacqueline Hathaway, born on November 12, 1982 is an American actress and singer. In 2015, she was listed in the world’s highest-paid actresses. Anne has received multiple awards, such as an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, a Golden Globe and an Emmy.
Anne Hathaway Parents/Family
Born in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA, her father’s name is Gerald Thomas Hathaway, a Lawyer and mother’s name is Kathleen Ann “Kate” (née McCauley), an actress. She has an elder brother named Michael and a younger brother named Thomas.
Anne Hathaway Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Topher Grace (1999-2001)
James Holzier (2001-2002)
Scott Sartiano (2002)
Hugh Dancy (2002-2004)
Raffaello Follieri (2004-2008)
She is married to Adam Shulman. For more info, contact Anna on Instagram.
Squirrelfriends (PS- she is great and so is her show!) #infernoagogo #FACECRACK Repost @bendelacreme I’ve been trying really hard not to brag about @annehathaway gushing about how much she loved #infernoagogo last night, but so far it hasn’t been working. 🤷♀️ #annehathaway #bendelacreme #infernoagogo @thebeechman
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Anne Jacqueline Hathaway
- Nickname: Annie, Ann
- Birthday: November 12, 1982
- Age: 35 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Wyoming Elementary School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (French and Irish ancestry, with a little bit of Native American and German)
- Religion: nondenominational Christian
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Husband: Adam Shulman
- Net Worth: 35 Million
- Height: 5 feet8 inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 56 Kg (123.5 lbs.)
I am traveling and don’t have anything orange to wear but I still wanted to be a part of today. Today I #wearorange to remember all those who have died, especially in schools, churches and movie theatres- spaces in which I grew up feeling safe but where the current generation cannot. I wear orange because, as per @newsweek, more children have been killed by guns since Sandy Hook than U.S. soldiers in combat since 9/11. I know Hollywood plays a part in the glamorization of guns, and that is something I am dealing with in recognition that change begins from within. I would humbly like to remind everyone that movies are not real life, and the people who can’t tell the different are exactly the people adequate mental health screening would help prevent from getting a gun. I also want to thank all the responsible gun owners who do not feel threatened by the call for common sense gun laws. We need your voices more than ever. @everytown Peace- and policy change- xx
Trivia and facts you may not know about Anne Hathaway
- In 2009, she appeared as Viola in a comedy play titled Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare.
- Her elder brother Michael is gay.
- She is the first teenager to be admitted into The Barrow Group Theater Company’s acting program.
- Anne has suffered from depression when she was a teenager.
- In 2009, she was listed in People Magazine‘s Most Beautiful People.