Arron Crascall, born on April 10, 1982, is an English social media personality who is known for his Vine prank videos and for his character, the sunglass-wearing prankster with the hashtag #SeeYaLater. He has over 4.5 million followers on Instagram.
Before Fame: Arron found success on Vine.
Arron Crascall Parents/Family
Born in Dover, England, Arron is a social media personality.
Arron Crascall Affair/Girlfriend/Dating/Married/Spouse
He is happily married and has three children.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Arron Crascall
- Nickname: Arron
- Birthday: April 10, 1982
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthplace: England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Social Media Personality
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 85 kgs
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you May not known about Arron Crascall
- Arron is from Dover, England and he has three children.
- He started his career by creating content for Snapchat.
- He collaborated on a video, “Gummy Money Does Not Work In London” with Ben Phillips, Nicholas Megalis and Joe Charman.
- He has over 4.6 million followers on Instagram, 720,000 subscribers on YouTube and 6 million likes on Facebook.
- In 2015, Heart Magazine’s gave him the title of Best Viner.
- Some of the popular videos on his YouTube channel are “AWKWARD CONVERSATIONS COMPILATION!!!! | Arron Crascall,” “I’m Sorry London!! | Arron Crascall,” “What A Crazy Year! (Huge Compilation) | Arron Crascall,” “Biggest Awkward Headphone Compilation! | Arron Crascall,” “WORLDS WORST BOYFRIEND COMPILATION | Arron Crascall” and “WHAT A CRAZY TWO WEEKS! COMPILATION!! | Arron Crascall.”
- For more info about Arron, contact him on twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about blogger, model and author, Xenia Overdose.