Ashley Nicole Black was born on June 15, 1985 in Los Angeles, California in the United States. She is an actress, comedian and writer. Once she was a part of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee as a writer and correspondent, but she left the show later in February, 2019 after being a part since 2016. She is famous for the same thing as a part of Full Frontal.
Ashley Nicole Black Family/Parents
Ashley Nicole Black was born in Los Angeles, California, but the information about her parents is still unknown. However, it is known that she grew up as a child in Walnut, California.
Ashley Nicole Black Affairs/Husband/Spouse/Boyfriend
There is no information available to general public regarding any affairs and relationships involving Ashley Nicole. It is confirmed that she doesn’t have a husband, however it isn’t known whether she has a boyfriend or not.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Ashley Black
- Full Name: Ashley Nicole Black
- Nickname: Ashley
- Birthday: June 15, 1985
- Age: 33 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Current Residence: California, United States
- High School: Not available
- College: University of California in Santa Cruz and Northwestern University
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts and Master’s degree in Performance Studies from University of California and Northwestern University, respectively.
- Profession: Actress, Comedian, Writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not known
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Husband/Boyfriend: None
- Children: None
- Net Worth: Over $1,000,000
- Height: Not known
- Weight: Not known
Ashley was once a PhD student for four years, but later she decided to drop out. She graduated from the University of California based in Santa Cruz in 2007 with the Bachelor’s degree in theatre arts and attended Northwestern University for receiving a Master’s degree in performance studies. She was engaged in the PhD program of Northwestern University, but she later decided to continue her passion in the field of comedy by dropping out after 4 years.
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Ashley Nicole Black
- She has been active in her sector since 2014.
- She joined the Full Frontal show in 2016 as a writer and correspondent with Samantha Bee.
- Ashley is famous for works in the Full Frontal show.
- Ashley Nicole left the Full Frontal show in February, 2019.
- Ashley left the PhD program at Northwestern University after studying for four years to involve in the field of comedy.
- Black’s career in the field of comedy started at the Second City. She attended an improv class there where her parents had paid for her attendance.
- To know more about Ashley Nicole, you can contact her on Twitter.
You might also want to know about actress, Lola Flanery.