Austin Armacost, born on March 28, 1988 is an American reality television personality, model and Travel / Food Writer who came to fame in 2010 after becoming a cast member in the reality television series The A-List: New York, show is about the lives of 6 gay and bisexual men in New York City.
Austin Armacost Parents/Family
Born in Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S., his father’s name is James Scott Armacost, a businessman and mother’s name is Karen Armacost née Goen, a former bookkeeper. He has two elder brothers named Tyler Armacost and Brandon Armacost.
Austin Armacost Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
He has dated:
Marc Jacobs (2008–2009)
Jake Lees (2009–2016)
Anthony James Hill (2015)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Austin Chaprell Armacost
- Nicknames: Austin
- Birth Date: March 28, 1988
- Age: 29 years old
- Gender: Male (Gay)
- Birthplace: Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.
- Current Residence: Leeds, Yorkshire, England
- Education: Franklin Community High School
- Profession: television personality, model and Travel / Food Writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Darren Banks
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Net Worth: 3 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch (185.5 cm)
- Weight: 79 kg (174 lbs.)
When it’s Friday pic.twitter.com/hmYAEVY4JZ
— Austin Armacost (@austinarmacost) February 16, 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Austin Armacost
- He started his modeling career from Chicago because New York City is very competitive and unfriendly, Austin finds the people of Chicago a lot more considerate.
- Austin is very comfortable getting cast in the reality shows because he doesn’t regret speaking out things that should not be said in the camera. He is self-secure to handle hate from the viewers.
- He describes his temperament as creative and emotional.
- Austin has a reputation of being an exhibitionist. His intention behind his nearly naked photo shoots is to shock people.
- In July 2012, he did a naked photo shoot on a staged runway for PETA’s anti-fur campaign.
- He is an enthusiastic LGBTQ activist and often contributes to fundraising for HIV / AIDS.