Ava Michelle born onApril 10, 2002 is an American dancer, model, vocalist and actress who came to fame after appearing on Dance Moms: Season 3 and So You Think You Can Dance Next Generation. She has also appeared on Dance Moms Season 4 and 5. She has played the role of Jodi in the Netflix film Tall Girl.
Ava Michelle Family/Parents
Born in Michigan, her mother’s name is Jeanette Cora who is a reality star as well as the owner of the Broadway Dance Academy studio. She also has a brother whose name is Devon.
Ava Michelle Affairs/Boyfriend/Husband
At the moment, Ava is focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Ava Michelle Cota
- Nickname: Ava
- Birthday: April 10, 2002
- Age: 18 years old
- Birthplace: Michigan
- Current Residence: California
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Dancer, model, vocalist and actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Zodiac: Aries
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Grey
- Boyfriend: She has not dated anybody publicly yet. She is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 6 feet 1½ inch or 187 cm
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Ava Michelle
- She has won many national titles as a dancer. Ava was named Miss Pre Teen Galaxy International in 2014.
- Ava is trained in Contemporary, Jazz, Pointe, Ballet and Tap.
- On the show, So You Think You Can Dance Next Generation, Ava spoke about the effects of social media, bullying as well as her her personal struggles.
- She started modeling at the age of 13.
- She has played the role of Jodi in the Netflix film Tall Girl.
- Ava appeared in 2 episodes of the soap titled ‘The Bold and The Beautiful’ in 2018.
- For more information about Ava, contact her on Instagram.