Avika Sameer Gor, born on 30 June 1997 is an Indian film and television actress who came to fame after playing the role of Anandi in the show Balika Vadhu. She movie debut in Tollywood with the movie Uyyala Jampala. Gor has also modeled for the kids fashion brand named Gini & Jony.
Avika Gor Parents/Family
Born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, her father’s name is Sameer Gor and mother’s name is Chetna Gor.
Avika Gor Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Avika Sameer Gor
- Nicknames: Avika
- Birthday: June 30, 1997
- Age: 20 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Current Residence: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Education: Ryan International School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian (Indian)
- Religion: Hinduism
- Boyfriend: Manish Raisinghan (Rumored)
- Eye Color:Dark Brown
- Hair Color:Black
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 56 kg (123.5 lbs.)
— Avika ⭐ (@avika_n_joy) November 2, 2015
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Avika Gor
- Gor has suffered from Asthma due to her hectic work schedule and erratic hours of shooting.
- She was involved in a campaign which raised social awareness against child marriage.
- She has a dog, Shiroo.
- In 2017, Gor walked the red carpet in the Cannesfilm festival for her short the film Ankahee Baatein.
- In 2014, Gor became the first television actress from India to receive the ‘Face of the Year’ award in Vietnam.