Belinda Bencic, born on 10 March 1997 is a Swiss professional tennis player. Belinda has a career-high Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) ranking 7 in the world, and Belinda has been ranked as high as Number 12 in 2019. Bencic has won 3 singles and 2 doubles titles on the WTA Tour.
Belinda Bencic Family/Parents
Born in Flawil, Switzerland, her father’s name is Ivan Bencic and her mother’s name is Daniela “Dana” Bencic. She has a brother named Brian Bencic.
Belinda Bencic Affairs/Boyfriend/Husband
She has date:
Alexander Zverev (2015)
She is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Belinda Bencic
- Nickname: Belinda
- Birthday: March 10, 1997
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: Flawil, Switzerland
- Current Residence: Coming Soon
- Education: Melanie Molitor
- Profession: Professional Tennis Player
- Nationality: Swiss
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Slovakian descent)
- Religion: Unknown
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Boyfriend: She is probably single
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 9 inch or 175 cm
- Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Belinda Bencic
- Her mom is from Močenok while her dad is from Bratislava.
- At 4, Belinda started playing tennis.
- At 7, she strating learning tennis from Melanie Molitor who is the mom of Swiss tennis player named Martina Hingis.
- In 2015, she won her first title by defeating Polish player, Agnieszka Radwańska at Aegon International,
- Belinda won French Open and Wimbledon Girls’ Singles titles at the junior level in 2013.
- In November 2014, Belinda was honored with the title “WTA’s Newcomer of the Year.”
- In 2013, Belinda became world’s number 1 junior tennis player in singles.
- From 2016 – 2018, Belinda struggled with a variety of injury issues, including needing to have wrist surgery in 2017 that kept her out for 5 months and saw her ranking drop outside the top 300.
- For more information about Belinda contact her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.