Bill de Blasio born in May 8, 1961, he is an American politician who is the current mayor of New York City. He is a former New York City Council member and represent the 39th district in Brooklyn, which contains Cobble Hill, Borough Park, Kensington, Carroll Gardens, Gowanus, and Windsor Terrace and Park Slope
Before Fame: Before fame, Bill graduated from New York University and Columbia University.
Bill de Blasio Parent/Ethnicity
Born in Manhattan, Bill is the 3rd son of Warren and Maria Wilhelm. His father was from German ancestry, and his grandparents (maternal) were Italian immigrants.
Bill de Blasio Affairs/Wife/Children
His wife name is Chirlane McCray, an activist and a poet. They met while working for Mayor Dinkins’ administration and got married in 1994. They have 2 children Chiara and Dante. For more info, contact him on twitter.
This institution signals to the world that New York City will forever be a hub for innovation.
— Bill de Blasio (@NYCMayor) 13 September 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Bill de Blasio
- Nicknames: Bill
- Birthday: May 8, 1961
- Age: 56 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: New York
- Education: Columbia University and New York University.
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Chirlane McCray (1994-present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $145 million USD
- Height: 6 feet 5 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Shoe Size:Not Available
Facts/Trivia that you probably didn’t know
- He was born across the street of Gracie Mansion in the now-closed Hospital. His mother was forty-four.
- He has two brothers Donald and Steven.
- He have 3 legal names: Warren de Blasio-Wilhelm, Warren Wilhelm Jr., and Bill de Blasio.