Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell, born on December 18, 2001, is an American singer and songwriter. Her debut single titled “Ocean Eyes”, went viral and has over 51 million streams on Spotify as of May 2018. Her debut EP, titled Don’t Smile at Me was released in August 2017. After the success of her EP, Apple named her as its newest Apple Music UPNEXT artist a month in 2017.
Billie Eilish Parents/Family
Born in Los Angeles, California, United States, her father’s name is Patrick O’Connell and mother’s name is Maggie Baird, a musician, actress and songwriter. She has an elder brother named Finneas O’Connell.
Billie Eilish Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
Not Available. For more info, contact Billie on Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell
- Nickname: Billie
- Birthday: December 18, 2001
- Age: 17 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Home school
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Boyfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: 500 Thousand USD
- Height: 5 feet 5 inch (165 cm)
- Weight: 54 Kg (119 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Billie Eilish
- Billie started writing her songs at the age of 11. The first song she wrote was about zombie apocalypse titled Fingers Crossed. She had written it after watching The Walking Dead.
- Before publishing her single Ocean Eyes on Soundcloud, Billie had posted two singles Fingers Crossedand She’s Broken with her brother on the popular music streaming platform, SoundCloud
- Before her music career took off, Billie was interested in contemporary dance and used to spend over 11 hours per week working in the dance studio.
- While growing up, Billie acted in several plays. However, after going for one audition, Billie decided that acting wasn’t for her.