Blake Lively born on August 25, 1987 is an American actress who is known for starring as Serena van der Woodsen in the drama television series Gossip Girl (2007–2012). Blake also starred in numerous films, such as The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005), The Town (2010), The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008), Green Lantern (2011), The Age of Adaline (2015), Savages (2012), A Simple Favor (2018) and The Shallows (2016).
Blake Lively Family/Parents
Born in Honolulu, Tarzana, Los Angeles, California, USA, her father’s name is Ernie Lively (né Ernest Wilson Brown, Jr.) who is an actor and her mother’s name is Elaine (née McAlpin) who is a talent manager.
Blake Lively Affairs/Boyfriend/Husband
She has dated:
Kelly Blatz (2004-2007)
Penn Badgley (2007-2010)
Ryan Gosling (October 2010)
Leonardo DiCaprio (2011)
She is married to actor Ryan Reynolds. They have two children and expecting a third child.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Blake Ellender Brown
- Nickname: Blake
- Birthday: August 25, 1987
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Tarzana, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Burbank High School
- Profession: Actress, Model, celebrity homemaker
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Baptism
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Boyfriend: She is married to actor Ryan Reynolds
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD (est.)
- Height: 5 feet 10 inch or 178 cm
- Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Blake Lively
- Blake started her acting career at the age of 11.
- She has four siblings. Blake is the youngest of the five children.
- As a kid, Blake used to go with her parents to the acting classes.
- In 2005, Blake acted in “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” when she was in school.
- In 2010, Blake was voted no. 4 in Maxim’s Hot 100 Women list.
- In 2011, Blake appeared in the annual TIME magazine’s 100 Influential People.
- Blake was ranked number 1 in AskMen’s Most Desirable Women of 2011.
- She was in the list for 2012’s Most Beautiful at Every Age by People magazine.
- During the 2008 US presidential election, Blake expressed her support for Barack Obama.
- For more information about Blake, contact her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.