Bryson Djuan Tiller, born on January 2, 1993, is an American singer, songwriter as well as a rapper. Bryson started his career in 2011 by releasing the debut mixtape, Killer Instinct Vol.1. But he gained notable recognition after releasing his debut single, “Don’t”, which managed to peaked at number 13 on the Billboard Hot 100. The record’s led to a deal with RCA Records and he released his debut studio album titled Trapsoul in October 2015, which reached number 8 on the Billboard 200. The album’s second single titled “Exchange” has peaked at number 26 on the Billboard Hot 100 and also earned him a Grammy nomination.
Bryson Tiller Family/Parents
Born in Louisville, Kentucky, United States, his father’s details are not available and his mother passed away when he was only 4 yrs old. He has four siblings. One of his sibling’s name is Eric.
Bryson Tiller Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Markea Bivens. They have a daughter named Harley.
His girlfriend name is Cheyanne Sparks.
my first parent teacher conference was awesome. seeing her first desk was surreal. i only cried a lotta bit pic.twitter.com/9xEbPWpZ3H
— tiller (@brysontiller) August 17, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Bryson Djuan Tiller
- Nickname: Pen Griffey
- Birthday: January 02, 1993
- Age: 25 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Iroquois High School
- Profession: Singer, rapper, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Girlfriend: Cheyanne Sparks
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 Inch (178 cm)
- Weight: 79 kg (174 cm)
my baby’s first lemonade stand. come get ya some 🍋🍋🍋 pic.twitter.com/YYwGNV6hVM
— tiller (@brysontiller) June 16, 2018
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Bryson Tiller
- Bryson had a budget of $600 to create his single titled Don’t, which reached the 13th position in Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Before finding success in his music career, Bryson had pretty bad financial conditions and he used to sleep in his car. In those periods, he worked at UPS and Papa John’s Pizza.
- The rapper Drake was very impressed by his single Don’t and he offered him an opportunity to sign up with his music label, OVO Sound. However, Bryson sign with RCA Records.
- Rolling Stones magazine included him in the list of “10 New Artists You Need to Know” in September 2015.
- He was eager to become a songwriter than becoming a rapper. But the success of “Don’t” led everything happened differently than he had imagined.
- He has written a song about the date on which his single “Don’t” was released. In Ten Nine Fourteen, he discussed the impact of the hit single on his life.
- At the age of 15, he started making music. By the age of 17, he released his debut mixtape titled Killer Instinct Vol.1.
- He wasn’t a good student in school. He often used to be in detention for skipping classes and get in trouble with homework too.
- In January 2017, the popular magazine, Forbes magazine included him in the 30 under 30feature, which included celebrities, entrepreneurs and entertainers that have found success under the age of 30.
- In May 2016, Louisville’s Mayor Greg Fischer gave him the keys to the city in recognition of his achievements.
- His official website is @ brysontiller.com.
- For more information about Bryson, contact him on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, Soundcloud, and Google+.