Cameron Boyce born on May 28, 1999 is an American actor who is widely known for his roles in the movies Mirrors, Grown Ups, Eagle Eye and Grown Ups 2, and on two Descendan; a television films, on the Disney Channel comedy series Jessie as Luke Ross, and on the Disney XD series Gamer’s Guide to Pretty Much Everything as Conor.
He passed away in his sleep due to a seizure which was a result of the ongoing medical condition for which Cameron was being treated. The world is now undoubtedly without one of its brightest stars, but his spirit will live on through the kindness & compassion of all who knew and loved him.
Cameron Boyce Parents/Family
Born in Los Angeles, California, U.S., his father’s name is Victor and mother’s name is Libby. He has a younger sister named Maya Boyce.
He has dated:
Peyton List (2012-2015)
Madison Pettis (2013)
Sophie Reynolds (Rumored)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Cameron Boyce
- Nickname: Cameron
- Birthday: May 28, 1999
- Date of Death: July 6, 2019
- Age:19 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Education: Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies
- Profession: Actor, dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mixed (Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry from mother and African-American descent from father)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Boyfriend: Unknown
- Net Worth: 5 Million USD
- Height: 5 Feet 5½ Inch (166 cm)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs.)
Trivia and facts that you may not know about Cameron Boyce
- He is one of the member of breakdance crew called “X Mob” with four of his friends.
- He has a dog called Cienna.
- He enjoys playing different characters on TV. That’s why he loves being a Disney character.
- He never got stage fright.
- Cameron wants to try skydiving.
- Cameron loves to have coffee, but in ice-cream form.
- He passed away in his sleep due to a seizure which was a result of the ongoing medical condition for which Cameron was being treated. The world is now undoubtedly without one of its brightest stars, but his spirit will live on through the kindness & compassion of all who knew and loved him.