Camila Giorgi, born on 30 December 1991 is an Italian professional tennis player who made her senior international tournament debut in 2006 at the ITF Women’s Circuit. After winning her first ITF title in 2009, Camila made her WTA Tour main-draw debut at the 2011 Wimbledon Championships.Camila is known for her aggressive style of game as well as for her powerful flat groundstrokes. She is considered to be one of the hardest hitters of the ball on the tour. She has the winner at the 2013 US Open, 2014 BNP Paribas Open, as well as 2014 Aegon International, defeating former world Number 1 players Caroline Wozniacki, Maria Sharapova & Victoria Azarenka, respectively.
Camila Giorgi Family/Parents
Born in Macerata, Marche, Italy, her father’s name is Sergio Giorgi who is also her Coach; her father has fought in the Falklands War against the British in 1982 and her mother’s name is Claudia Gabriella Fullone who is a fashion designer. She has an elder brother named Leandro Giorgi who is a actor, a younger brother named Amadeus Giorgi who is a football player and an older sister named Antonela Giorgi who died in a car accident in Paris, France
Camila Giorgi Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She is engaged to Giacomo Miccini, an Italian Tennis player. They started dating in 2015 and got engaged in 2016. But we are not sure they are still in a relationship or not.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Camila Giorgi
- Nickname: Camila
- Birthday: December 30, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Macerata, Marche, Italy
- Current Residence: Tirrenia, Pisa, Italy
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Professional Tennis Player
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Italian Jewish descent)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Boyfriend: Giacomo Miccini (engaged)
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch (167.5 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (125.5 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Camila Giorgi
- At the age of 5, Camila started playing tennis at her hometown club after her father introduced her to the sport.
- Before learning to play tennis, Camila learned artistic gymnastics.
- Her mother designs her tennis outfits.
- Camila loves the pink color.
- Camila loves watching soccer, boxing and MotoGP.
- In 2009, Camila won her first ITF title.
- In 2011, Camila had her first WTA Tour at the Wimbledon Championships.
- In 2012, she entered the top-100 in the WTA rankings after reaching the fourth round in her second appearance at the Wimbledon Championships.
- For more information about Camila, contact her on Facebook and Instagram.