Carey Hannah Mulligan, born on 28 May 1985 is an English actress as well as singer. Mulligan made her acting debut from the stage in London in the Kevin Elyot play Forty Winks (2004). Her film debut was in the 2005 Pride & Prejudice as Kitty Benne. She had also worked on British television in Doctor Who and Bleak House. In 2008, Mulligan made her Broadway debut in The Seagull
Carey Mulligan Parents/Family
Born on Westminster, London, England, her father’s name is Stephen Mulligan, a Hotel Manager and mother name is Nano, a college lecturer. She has an older brother named Owain.
Carey Mulligan Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
His wife’s name is Marcus Mumford, a singer and songwriter. They have 2 children, daughter name is Evelyn Grace, and another child info is not available yet.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Carey Hannah Mulligan
- Nicknames: Carey Mulligan
- Birthday: May 28, 1985
- Age: 32 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, England
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Woldingham School
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: Unknown
- Religion: Unknown
- Spouse: Marcus Mumford
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Net Worth: 15 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Carey Mulligan
- Mulligan developed her interest in acting when she watched her brother act in a school production The King and I.
- Mulligan is an ambassador for the War Child and Alzheimer’s Society.
- Her grandmother suffers from.
- Mulligan made her Broadway debut through Chekhov’s The Seagull in 2008.
- She is good friends of Zoe Kazan.
- She learnt driving when she was 23 years old.
- Mulligan is not on social media.