Carlie Hanson, born on May 18, 2000 is an American singer-songwriter, who came to fame after the release of her second single titled “Only One”. Her debut EP titled Junk is set to release on June 7, 2019.
Carlie Hanson Family/Parents
Born in Onalaska, Wisconsin, her father’s details are not available and her mother’s details are also not available.
Carlie Hanson Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
At the moment Carlie in focusing on her career and spending more time on developing her skills. She has not dated anybody publicly yet. Carlie is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Carlie Hanson
- Nickname: Carlie
- Birthday: May 18, 2000
- Age: 18 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Onalaska, Wisconsin
- Current Residence: Onalaska, Wisconsin
- Education: Coming Soon…
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Boyfriend: She has not dated anybody publicly yet. Carlie is probably single.
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Carlie Hanson
- Her song titled “Only One” was featured on favorite songs on Apple Music by Taylor Swift.
- Carlie was inspired to become a singer by popular singer Justin Bieber, and at 14, she and a friend started posting cover songs on YouTube, hoping to follow Bieber’s path.
- In May 2016, while working as a cashier for McDonald’s, Carlie entered a local iHeart Radio contest to see singer Zayn in concert. As her entry, Carlie recorded a video of herself singing “Pillowtalk” while sitting in a parked car outside a shopping mall. Carlie posted the video to Instagram, and it was reposted by iHeart, drawing significant attention.
- In September 2018, Carlie began touring with Kim Petras and Troye Sivan on Sivan’s Bloom Tour, playing at venues such as the Greek Theater in Los Angeles and Radio City Music Hall in New York.
- For more information about Carlie, contact her on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.