Catelynn Lowell (Baltierra), born on March 12, 1992, is an American reality television personality, public speaker and author who came to fame after being cast in the series 16 and Pregnant. She is also the CEO of the children’s line Tierra Reign.
Catelynn Lowell Family/Parents
Born in Port Huron, her father’s name is David Lowell and mother’s name is April Brockmiller.
Catelynn Lowell Affairs/Boyfriend/Married/Boyfriend
Catelynn is married to Tyler Baltierra in August 22, 2015. They have two daughters named Nova and Vaeda.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Catelynn Baltierra
- Nickname: Cateylnn Lowell
- Birthday: March 12, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Port Huron, Michigan
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Reality television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Husband: Tyler Baltierra
- Children: 2 ( one gave up for adoption)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
— Catelynn Baltierra (@CatelynnLowell) 12 March 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Catelynn Lowell
- Catelynn became pregnant with the baby of Tyler Baltierra at the age of 16.
- They gave up their daughter named Carly for adoption as they felt that they were too young.
- Catelynn married Tyler in August, 2015.
- She and Tyler wrote a book together titled Conquering Chaos.
- On 17 November 2017, Catelynn used social media to tell her fans that she was seeking treatment after having suicidal thoughts.
- She is also the CEO of the children’s line Tierra Reign.
- For more info, contact Catelynn on Twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about motivational speaker and lifestyle vlogger, Jay Shetty.