Cerina Vincent, born on February 7, 1979 is an American actress and writer who is known for role in the television series Power Rangers Lost Galaxy as Maya the Yellow Galaxy Ranger and in Stuck in the Middle as Suzy Diaz, and for her film appearances in Not Another Teen Movie, It Waits, Cabin Fever and Everybody Wants to Be Italian. She has written 3 books with collaboration with Jodi Lipper, and writes a regular column for The Huffington Post.
Cerina Vincent Family/Parents
Born Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, her mother was a dance instructor but her father’s details is not available.
Cerina Vincent Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Eli Roth (2002-2003)
Ben Waller (2008-2013) (divorced)
Thank you @ghsgiving for letting me meet you’re amazing kids @greenvillehealthsystem 💚These nurses and doctors and beautiful people that create joy for these patients are the real #superheroes in life. 💚 I was overwhelmed with emotion today. Thank you. What great kids. Great hospital. Great town. And love to @bmwcharityproam @ssellery for having me in #greenvillesc so I could do this. 💚 #stuckinthemiddle #powerrangers @disneychannel
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Cerina Vincent
- Nickname: Cerina
- Birth Date: February 07, 1979
- Age: 39 Years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Education: Marymount College
- Profession: Actress and writer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White (Irish and Italian ancestry)
- Religion: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Mike Estes
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Net Worth: 2 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (125.5 lbs.)
Trivia/Facts that you may not know about Cerina Vincent
- She enjoyed to perform from a young age and was supported by her mother, who was a dance instructor.
- While she was in elementary school, Cerina was cast in a Christmas production, which further increase her interest in acting.
- In 1996, Cerina was crowned the Miss Nevada Teen USA.
- She with Jodi Lipper has written the successful book, How to eat like a Hot Chick. They also regularly partnered for a column on Huffington Post.