Cheryl Ann Tweedy, born on 30 June 1983 is an English Author, singer, dancer, model, entrepreneur and TV personality who gained fame with the girl group Girls Aloud, who got nominated for a BRIT Award for the song “The Promise.” Later,she became a judge on The X Factor.
Cheryl Ann Tweedy Family/Parents
Born in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England,United Kingdom, her father’s name is Garry Tweedy and her mother’s name is Joan Callaghan. She has three brothers named Andrew Tweedy,Joseph Callaghan and Garry Tweedy and a sister named Gillian Callaghan.
Cheryl Ann Tweedy Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She has dated:
Ashley Cole (2004-2010) (divorced)
Derek Hough (2010)
Taio Cruz (2011)
Tre Holloway (2012-2013)
Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini (2014-2016) (divorced)
Liam Payne (2016-2018).They have a son named Bear.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Cheryl Ann Tweedy
- Nickname: Chery, Chez
- Birthday: June 30, 1983
- Age: 36 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: Coming Soon…
- Education: Walker Comprehensive School
- Profession: Author, singer, dancer, model, entrepreneur, TV personality
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Boyfriend: She is probably single.
- Net Worth: 30 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 3 inch (160 cm)
- Weight: 51 kg (112.5 lbs)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Cheryl Ann Tweedy
- Cheryl was voted no. 2 in FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Womenin the world (2012).
- She is a friend of fashion designer Perrie Edwards, Victoria Beckham and Craig David.
- She has 2 pets named, Buster and Coco.
- Cheryl has appeared in the top 100 list of FHM’s sexiest women in the world multiple times. She was ranked no. 2 in 2012, no. 1 in 2009, no. 7 in 2008 and no. 2 in 2005.
- Cheryl has judged “The X Factor (UK)” in season 5, 6, and 7.
- In 2009, Cheryl won the Virgin Media Award for being the hottest female.
- In 2012, she won the Virgin Media Award for “Best Judge”.
- In March 2009, she climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief with her Girls Aloud band members.
- As a baby, Cheryl won multiple modeling titles such as Best Looking Girl of Newcastle in Mother care Happy Faces Portrait competition, Bonniest Baby by Boots Group, The Evening Chronicle’s Little Miss and Mister, and Most Attractive Girl at the Metro Centre.
- Cheryl is the first British female to got five singles at the number 1 spot on the UK charts.
- Cheryl was titled as the Best Dressed Woman in 2009 and 2010 by Glamour Magazine.
- On her visit to Tanzania, Cheryl got infected with Malaria and got hospitalized on July, 2010.
- Her wax statue was added to Madame Tussauds London in October 2010.
- In May 7, 2012, Cheryl launched her fragrance Storm Flower.
- For more information about Cheryl, contact her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.