Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders, born on April 3, 1982 also known as Cobie Smulders is a Canadian actress and model. Cobie is known for playing the role of Robin Scherbatsky in the sitcom How I Met Your Mother (2005–2014) and as Maria Hill in the Marvel films The Avengers (2012), Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Avengers: Infinity War(2018), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Avengers: Endgame (2019) and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019). She has also appeared as Lisa Turner in the Netflix series called Friends from College (2017–2019).
Cobie Smulders Family/Parents
Born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, her father’s details are not available and her mother’s details are also not available. She has four sisters named Melissa, Fiona, Amy and Julie and three brothers named Mark, Adam and Scott.
Cobie Smulders Affairs/Boyfriend/Spouse/Husband
She married to actor, Taran Killam in 2012. They have a daughter named Shaelyn Cado Killam and Joelle.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Jacoba Francisca Maria Smulders
- Nickname: Cobie
- Birthday: April 03, 1982
- Age: 37 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Current Residence: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Education: Lord Byng Secondary School
- Profession: Actress, model
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Zodiac: Aries
- Husband: She married to actor, Taran Killam in 2012. They have a daughter named Shaelyn Cado Killam and Joelle.
- Net Worth: 20 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 64 Kg (141 lbs,)
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Cobie Smulders
- She got her nickname “Cobie” from her great-aunt named Jacoba.
- If Cobie was not an actress, she would be in the field of marine biology or medicine.
- She was voted number 65 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list of Women in 2012.
- As a model, Cobie has worked in Africa, America, Japan, Germany, Greece, France, Italy and others.
- Cobie is a certified scuba diver.
- Cobie has participated in various sports including rugby, swimming and tennis when in school.
- Cobie can speak fluent French.
- Cobie was voted “Most Respected” by her classmates while she was in high school.
- When she was 25, Cobie was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She underwent many surgeries to remove the two tumors from her ovaries.
- She appeared at number 59 in AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012
- For more information about Cobie, contact her on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
You might also want to know about actress, Sophie Fergi.