Colleen Ballinger, born on November 21, 1986, is an American comedian, singer, actress, and YouTube star who is known for her Internet character named Miranda Sings, posting videos of the character on her YouTube channel and performing her one-woman comedy act on tour in theatres. Colleen created the egotistical, comically talentless and eccentric character to satirize the numerous YouTube videos featuring people singing badly who are unaware of their lack of talent. In her videos and stage act, her narcissistic character dances and sings badly, discusses current events that Colleen misunderstands, gives tutorial and so on.
Colleen Ballinger Parents/ Family
Born in Santa Barbara, California, United States, her father’s name is Tim Ballinger who is a sales manager and her mother’s name is Gwen Ballinger who is an Instagram Star. She has two elder brothers named Christopher Ballinger and Trent Ballinger and a younger sister named Rachel Ballinger.
Colleen Ballinger Affairs/ Boyfriend/ Spouse/ Husband
She has dated:
Joshua David Evans (2009-2016) (divorced)
She is engaged to actor Erik Stocklin. They are expecting their child.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Colleen Ballinger
- Nickname: Miranda Sings, Psycho Soprano, Cookie, Fraggle
- Birthday: November 21, 1986
- Age: 31 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Santa Barbara, California, United States
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Azusa Pacific University
- Profession: Comedian, singer , actress, and YouTube star
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Boyfriend: Erik Stocklin
- Net Worth: 8 Million USD
- Height: 5 feet 6 Inch (168 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs.)
- Dress Size: 6 (US), 38 (EU), 10 (UK)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US), 38.5 (EU)
- Bra Size: Coming Soon…
Trivia and facts you may not know about Colleen Ballinger
- She has worked for Disney for (2007 – 2009). During this time, Colleen also gave movement, piano lessons and voice coaching to kids.
- In 2009, Colleen started her one-woman comedy act under the character named Miranda Sings.
- In 2015, she won Teen Choice Award in the Web Star: Comedycategory and won the Best Actress at the Streamy Awards.
- TheDaily American ranked her character the 7th Most Popular YouTube personality in 2015. The Hollywood Reporter also ranked the character among the Top 25 Digital Stars.
- In July 2015, she released a book that voiced the Miranda titled Self-Help. The book was a big hit and was listed at the top of Publishers Weekly Hardcover Non-Fiction best-sellers as well as in The New York Times Best Seller’s list for Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous.
- In December 2015, Colleen and her partner Joshua Evans did numerous comic and music shows in California titled Colleen and Joshua’s Holiday Spectacular.
- For more information about Colleen, contact her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Google+.