Colman Domingo born on November 28, 1969 is an American playwright, actor, television and stage director. He has appeared in the show like Chicago, and Passing Strange. He came to fame after appearing on the series Fear the Walking Dead. He also got nominated for Tony Award for his work in The Scottsboro Boys.
Family / Relationship
Colman Domingo Parents/ Family
Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, her father’s name is Clarence Domingo and her mother’s name is Edith Bowles. He has an elder brother.
Colman Domingo Affairs/ Girlfriend/ Spouse/ Wife
Colman like to keep his private life from form media. His relation status is not available yet.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Colman Jason Domingo
- Nickname Colman
- Birthday: November 28, 1969
- Age: 50 years old
- Gender: Male (Gay)
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Current Residence: New York City, United States
- Education: Overbrook High School, Temple University
- Profession: Actor, Director, Writer
- Nationality: American ( African-Guatemalan ancestry from father and African-American descent from mother)
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. Colman is probably single
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: 6 feet 2 Inch or 188 cm
- Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs.)
Trivia and facts you may not know about Colman Domingo
- As an actor, Colman got his first breakthrough by playing the role of Mr. Franklin Jones, Joop, and as Mr. Venus in the musical, Passing Strange. Later, he was cast in the film version of the play as well.
- In 2010, Colman premiered his Off-Broadway show titled A Boy and His Soul, at the Vineyard Theater which was a one-man autobiographical play written and created by him.
- In the Fear the Walking Dead: Seasn 1, he was cast in a recurring role. But, the viewers loved his acting which led to producers making him a member of the main cast from the season 2.
- In 2017, Clmane became a member of the Actors’ Branch of Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
- Colman has taught acting courses at the O’Neill National Theater Institute, the University of Wisconsin at Madison and the University of Texas at Austin.
- For more information about Colman follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
You might also like to know about Actor, Nathan Stewart Jarrett.