Conrad Black born on 25 August 1944, is a Canadian-born British former newspaper publisher as well as an author. In 2007, Conrad was convicted on four counts of fraud in U.S. District Court in Chicago. While 2 of the criminal fraud charges were dropped on appeal which were a conviction for felony fraud and obstruction of justice were upheld in 2010 and Conrad was re-sentenced to 42 months in prison and a fine of $125K. On May 15, 2019, Conrad was granted a full pardon by President Donald Trump.
Conrad Black Family/Parents
Born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, his father’s name is George Montegu Black II who was the president of Canadian Breweries Limited and his mother’s name is Jean Elizabeth Riley.
Conrad Black Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
He has dated:
Joanna Hishon (1978–1992) (divorced). They have two sons and a daughter.
He is married to Barbara Amiel who is a Journalist.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Conrad Moffat Black
- Nickname: Black, Conrad
- Birthday: 25 August 1944
- Age: 74 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Current Residence: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Education: McGill University, Carleton University, Université Laval
- Profession: Author, publisher
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Hair Color: White
- Eye Color: Grey
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Wife: Barbara Amiel
- Net Worth: 80 Million USD
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know about Conrad Black
- Conrad controlled Hollinger International which was once the world’s third-largest English-language newspaper empire, that published Chicago Sun-Times (U.S.), The Daily Telegraph (UK), National Post (Canada),The Jerusalem Post (Israel), most of the leading newspapers in Canada and Australia and hundreds of community newspapers in North America as well, before controversy erupted over the sale of few of the company’s assets.
- On May 15, 2019, Conrad was granted a full pardon by President Donald Trump.
- COnrad is a former Steering Committee member of the Bilderberg Group.
- In 2003, Conrad was ranked 238th wealthiest in Britain by the Sunday Times Rich List.
- For more information about Conrad, contact him on Twitter and Facebook.