Marquavis Goolsby, born on July 29, 1992, known by the name Dae Dae is an American singer, rapper and songwriter who is known for his single “Wat U Mean”.
Dae Dae Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Atlanta’s Boulevard Fourth Ward, his father’s name is John Burton.
Dae Dae Affairs/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Marquavis Goolsby
- Nickname: Dae
- Birthday: July 29, 1992
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Singer, rapper, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
— Dae De (@daedae) February 19, 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Dae Dae
- Dae had his first child when he was just 14 years old.
- Marquavis Goolsby is his real name.
- In 2015, he was signed by Nitti Beatz Recordings.
- Dae released his first single titled “Wat U Mean (Aye, Aye, Aye)” in 2015. Dae wrote the song while at work, freestyling lines in his head & writing them in his iPhone before calling his producer and recording the song later that day.
- After signing with 300 Entertainment in 2016, Dae released a mixtape called “4 Reasons”, which features cameos from artists like as Rich Homie Quan.
- In February 2016, Dae released the single titled “Spend It”, which was later remixed by 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne. The song was produced by Young Trill Beatz.
- In January 2017, Dae released the single titled “Dem Days” and g=he was named one of FACT Magazine’s 10 Rappers to Watch in 2017.
- His single titled “Spend It” did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but it peaked at number 13 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart.