Dana Loesch, born on September 28, 1978, is an American conservative political activist as well as a commentator who is the current spokesperson for the National Rifle Association. Dana is a former editor and writer for the website Breitbart News and also was the host of the program called Dana on TheBlaze TV 2014–2017.
Dana Loesch Family/Parents
Born in Missouri, her mother’s name is Gale.
Dana Loesch Affairs/Boyfriend/Married/Husband
Dana is married to Chris Loesch. They have 2 sons.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Dana Eaton
- Nickname: Dana
- Birthday: September 28, 1978
- Age: 41 years old
- Birthplace: Missouri
- Current Residence: Dallas, Texas
- Education: Webster University
- Profession: Political activist, author, radio and television host.
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Husband: Chris Loesch
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Feet Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34C
— Dana Loesh (@DLoesch) March 14, 2018
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Dana Loesch
- Dana claims that she have Cherokee ancestor.
- Dana was a former democrat.
- In 2012, Dana won Accuracy In Media’s Grassroots Journalism award.
- Since 2017,Dana has held the position of special assistant to the executive vice president for public communication with the (NRA) National Rifle Association.
- She hosted the show, The DL on NRA TV until the NRA ended production of the channel on June 25, 2019, and Dana has featured prominently in other NRA-produced videos.
- She is the author of two books: ands Off My Gun: Defeating the Plot to Disarm America (2014) and Flyover Nation: You Can’t Run a Country You’ve Never Been To (2016).
- For more info. Contact Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
You might also like to know about entrepreneur and inventor, Elizabeth Holmes.