Daniel Seavey,born on 2nd, April 1999 is an American singer who appeared in American Idol (season 14) and took 9th place. Now Seavey is a member of the pop group, “Why Don’t We”.
— Daniel • WHY DONT WE (@SeaveyDaniel) 23 November 2017
Daniel Seavey Parents/Family
Born in Vancouver, Washington, United States, his father’s name is Jeff Seavey, a senior pastor as well as church planter and his mother name is Keri Seavey a blog writer, biblical counselor and speaker. He has a sister named Anna Seavey and two brother named Tyler Seavey and Christian Seavey.
Daniel Seavey Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
At the moment, Daniel is focusing on his career and spending more time on developing his skills. He has not dated anybody publicly yet. Daniel is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Daniel James Seavey
- Birthday: April 01, 1999
- Age: 21 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Vancouver, Washington, United States
- Current Residence: Unknown
- Education: Union High School
- Profession: Pop Singe0072
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Zodiac: Aries
- Net Worth: Unknown
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inch (173 cm)
- Weight: 65 kg (143.5 lbs.)
Trivia/ Facts that you may not know about Daniel Seavey
- Seavey started singing at the age of 7
- Seavey was a high school student when he auditioned for American Idol.
- While growing up, Seavey was underweight and had trouble keeping food in his system which made him weak and fragile.
- Visit Seavey musical band’s official website @ whydontwemusic.com.
- For more info, contact Seavey on Twitter and Instagram.